Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:45:15 +0200
From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
This IETF document, which is almost at RFC stage, might be of interest
to discuss in ICANN vis a vis meeting venue selection / location:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-16

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-06

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Researcher and PhD Candidate

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3