Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:47:39 +0100
From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
While I don't know if any of this is relevant to NCSG now or ever, I'm
pretty sure some of the examples in the paper did use and depend on
public DNS (at least the one I know a bit more about, NordicWay COOP).

So I think Stephanie was not far off the mark in higlighting this as
something that might become a thing of concern to NCSG at some point.

But the point about DNS latency is good. I should check if they
considered the potential impact of DNS problems.

Tapani