From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:54:26 -0500
Hi,

I think that the compliance models are things that need to be put into
before new policy could be formed.  So the issue is then seen as resting
on existing WHOIS policy, to the extent to which that can be understood
clearly, and what is in Ry & Rr contracts.

Cleaning up, or establishing, the policy to discuss your consideration
is what would come next, as it can't be done by May.

avri