From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2018 18:34:26 +0200
Hi Niels,

I don't remember what exactly I said in Abu Dhabi, but the plan has
long been to migrate ncsg-discuss to the new membership management
system as soon as it's ready. Unfortunately progress there has been
rather slow, for which I must bear most of the blame, though it's now
officially out of my hands.

Technically it would be easy enough to migrate ncsg-discuss to the
same Mailman instances where most ncsg lists are (lists.ncsg.is),
I have written tools for migrating archives from LISTSERV to Mailman,
and perhaps I should have done that long ago, but I didn't want to end
up moving the list twice. (That could still be done should current
NCSG leadership so decide.)

Tapani