From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2018 20:05:02 +0100
Hi Farzaneh,

We are talking about where and in what format the mailinglists are hosted.

And some are here on listserv 16.0: https://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=NCSG-DISCUSS

As you know, listserv 16.0 does not allow for querying or automatic export.

I think it is of importance that the archives and mailinglist are accessible and available in a uniform format and in a uniform location. I think we had already discussed this in Abu Dhabi and I was just checking in on the progress.

Happy to help where needed, but I think Tapani has more experience with migrating mail from listserv to mailman, so I won't get in his way :)

The question is my last mail was: what is blocking the migration from listserv to mailman?

Best,

Niels