From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:45:51 +0000
For all those NCSG members who are in Marrakesh:

The GEMS Band World Tour is back in Marrakesh, by popular demand!

After its first appearance in Africa at Asian Bay, Palmeraie Resort in

March 2016, the all-star, multistakeholder wonders lit-up Helsinki,

spiced-up Hyderabad, warmed Copenhagen, drank Johannesburg dry, fried

Abu Dhabi, helped San Juan, steamed Panama, surprised Barcelona and then

took a well earned retirement. Was this impressive roadshow finally

coming to an end? Rumours were that GEMS were done with planet earth and

had launched into bringing multi-stakeholder musical mayhem to the rest

of the Universe.

Now, after a mysterious 8 month trip in other Galaxies, we can announce

that GEMS are back in the home of GNAWA music. They have picked Tuesday

25th June 2019 for their re-entry into our solar system and are

anticipated to play:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnawa_music

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_and_roll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_music

...and their very special style of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jam_session

They have also promised not to play any music from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Nimoy_Presents_Mr._Spock%27s_Music_from_Outer_Space

Landing Pad:

Where: Restaurant Karmoussa, Palmeraie Golf Club House

https://www.palmeraieresorts.com/en/food/karmoussa/

When: Tuesday 25th June 2019 - from 20:00 until midnight and later...

Outdoors barbecue, cash bar.

Ear plugs not supplied.

Bring your ICANN conference badge for entry.

Pass this announcement on to your friends and colleagues.