From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 16:34:17 +0000
Agreed please take incredibly interested parties take on this topic with a large block of salt.

On 25.06.19, 17:32, "NCSG-Discuss on behalf of Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    To be honest, I found Vittorio's comments at today's session rather incoherent. Lots of scare talk about concentration but remember he works for a CDN company that will, as he said himself, "lose insight" into DNS query data.