From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:52:05 +0200
I agree, it is a great experience, and I have to say I think the
RIPE community is a much more inclusive environment than ICANN.

If you do attend, please also submit a presentation for the
cooperation working group (that I am co-chairing), where
issues relating to governments and policy issues larger
than just the IP community are discussed.

	Julf