From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:01:04 +0200
Dear Nick,

Thanks for raising this and I am hoping you have checked all accepted
sessions and you noted this topic was not covered.

As a MAG member, I will be happy to help direct you should you come up
with a plan, gathered interest around it and you need space for such a
convening during the next IGF.

At this point in time, this is not guaranteed but I can liaise with
the Secretariat to see if there is any possibility at all. We can
discuss that offlist.

Regards,
Arsene

--