From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2019 14:51:27 +0200
Hi Rafik and James,

I'm happy to stand corrected (and I trust someone will fix
that outdated page ASAP).

Anyway, that doesn't change Kaswesha's situation but it means African
and Asia-Pacific have to be swapped in my analysis.

That is, an African candidate would be on the same line with European
and Latin American ones but one from Asia-Pacific could not be
selected if other competent candidates are available.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen