From:
"Farell FOLLY (Africa 2.0)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Farell FOLLY (Africa 2.0)
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2017 19:02:11 +0100
Good idea,

I volunteer to Contribute to that. I think All the necessary materials are available already (on the website and its contents we use to share with newcomers or in outreach messages). The purpose now should be to organize them more efficient, explicit, straightforward and easily accessible.