From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 13:03:22 -0700
It is my honor to nominate Michael Karanicolas for the GNSO Council.

Michael has been instrumental in the CCWG Accountability, specifically in bringing meaningful improvements to ICANN’s transparency.  Among other things, Michael served as the Rapporteur for the CCWG transparency working group, which was the first working group to complete its recommendations for accountability improvements.

Until recently, Michael served as the Senior Legal Officer at the Centre for Law and Democracy and he is now joining the Open Government Partnership.

I’m confident that Michael will make an excellent GNSO Councilor for NCSG and bring a unique knowledge base and skill set to our councilors as a whole.

Thanks,
Robin