From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:30:09 -0400
Hi,

I wanted to check and make sure that  my response are in in, but
discovered that the list of people who checked in is missing.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Check-in+2017  is
empty.  I thought part of the check in process included not only
answering the request, but making sure you were checked in on the list.

Also, while I am at it, I thought the uestionaire was mistaken.  It
should not be asking whether I plan/want to vote, but whether I want to
be checked in as an active member.

For example since I vote for APC and am also a individual member, I do
not plan to vote as an an individual.  But I had to answer that I did
want to vote in order to check-in, which i did want to do.  Felt awkward.

avri