From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:51:35 +0300
Dear all,

In order to give you a better understanding of what the candidates
in our elections are like, we're organizing teleconferences where
they can speak for themselves and you can ask them questions.

Due to the number of candidates, their busy schedules and timezone
problems, we'll have two calls:

Friday (August 18) at 1300 UTC, already announced; this will begin
with Chair candidates (only two after Avri declined), then we'll
continue with councillor candidates; and

Monday (August 21) at 1800 UTC, continuing with councillor candidates
(call details will follow shortly).

If you have questions to the candidates you can send them to me in
advance, if you unable to attend the call or are afraid we'll run
out of time before you get the chance to ask them yourself.

Note that voting will also begin on Monday, but you might wish to
wait until after the call before making your decision.
(Although if you change your mind after voting you can vote again -
only last one will count.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen