From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:26:48 +0300
Hi Stephanie,

Yes, I agree we can ask that, but that doesn't solve the problem
completely: their situation could change later.

Can we oblige members to notify us when they join a member
organization later?

When an organization joins, can we ask it to check how many of
its members are already individual members?

If some such event results in more than X members of a member
organization as individual members without anybody noticing until
after the fact, can we remove some of them, and which one(s)?

Even if it is legal, can we do any of those without changing the
charter? I doubt it very much.

Tapani