From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:20:02 -0300
Sorry to say this, but it seems that Ayden cannot find the quoted
document - otherwise what would be the trouble in pointing to it?

However, I would not be surprised if the chair has a reasonable
reimbursement for the tremendous work and responsibilities which accrue
to the job.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br
ISOC-BR - https://isoc.org.br