From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 03:55:18 +0800
I strongly support the re-election of Rafik. He is one of our strongest representatives on Council, and has done a terrific job in Council leadership. I’ve had multiple discussions with Council leadership in the last few months, and Rafik has always been a strong voice leading us in the right direction. And he has been a very skilled negotiator and a strong voice for NCSG.

David