From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 11:42:46 +0200
I don't usually do the +1's (it smells a bit too much AOL, for those
old enough to remember), but in this case, let me add my support for
Elsa, Rafik and Martin for the council positions. Both Rafik and Martin
have done great work in the council, and Elsa has really impressed
me with her ability, energy and attitude.

Let me also add my very strong support for Stephanie for the
NCSG chair position - I do hope she accepts the nomination.
She has really fought hard (and well) for the privacy aspects
that large parts of ICANN are working hard to ignore, and going
forward, that ability is needed more than ever.

While we are at it, I would also like to register my anger and
dismay at the ridiculous US policies that are making it
impossible for Farzaneh to seek re-election. :(

	Julf (stepping down from soap box)