From:
"Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mueller, Milton L
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:17:25 +0000
This comment came in to me and I think it deserves attention. I agree with many of its points.

NCUC and NCSG need to push back against some of the "DNS Abuse" policies when they get into content regulation

Dr. Milton L Mueller

School of Public Policy

Georgia Institute of Technology