From:
"Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mueller, Milton L
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:25:10 +0000
Zapatero, a tus zapatos - I like that!! In English, it's "stick to your knitting"

To follow up on this, during the public forum on DNS abuse in Montreal, sentiment was clearly in favor of registraro, a tus registration, if I may butcher your language. We had the usual IPR and LEA interests talking about victims, but their position was based on the premise that if the domain name registries and registrars didn't do anything, then nothing would happen to counter this clearly illegal behavior such as child porn and copyright infringement, which is clearly not the case.

Dr. Milton L Mueller

School of Public Policy

Georgia Institute of Technology