From:
Scott Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:54:15 -0500
Hi Sam,

I would say that until this is a known quantity, it will be very difficult
to get the parties to the transaction to concede to anything.  However, if
this is a well defined list of safeguards, etc. to protect .org, then it
is quite possible that the deal can be shaped to incorporate such
safeguards.

Scott