From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:48:46 +0000
Hi,

> On Mar 30, 2020, at 5:49 AM, Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> Thanks Kathy! While I was basking in the deeply appreciated words of
> thanks, I got nervous when you said "endless work on the EPDP" in your
> second last line.....we are all hoping this is going to stop sometime
> soon!!!!

Hahaha!! Had the same thought, and definitely share the same sentiments as Stephanie.

> cheers and don't hesitate to ask more questions.  We need to figure out
> where we stand on all these issues for the final comment.

Indeed, and a thanks from me to Kathy for bringing this question to NCSG-DISCUSS. We don’t have as many ICANN/GNSO policy development-related threads on this mailing list as I think we ought to. Please keep sharing any and all questions/comments you may have.

More generally, it’d be great to have more of our members attend the monthly NCSG policy calls, where we provide regular briefings on these topics. If you can’t attend for some reason, recordings are also available.

Thanks again.

Amr