From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2020 10:48:26 -0400
I want to add my unqualified support for Bruna!  It has been an absolute
pleasure working with Bruna over the past few years.  She is
hardworking, dedicated to the fundamental values of NCSG, and works well
with everyone.  She has put a tremendous amount of energy into getting
us resources for training and development, and I know will continue that
work as Chair.  On that note, we coordinated well on the development of
Additional Budget Requests this year with a focus on leadershp
development, and I am pleased to note that not only did NCUC get its
proposals accepted, so did NCSG.  While we had been planning for face to
face opportunities, I am confident that Bruna will be able to figure out
how to make this work in our new virtual reality, which will be an
ongoing challenge for the foreseeable future.

I look forward to supporting her in her new role as Chair, and encourage
you all to support her and work together.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin