From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2020 12:27:06 +0300
Hi James,

Fair enough, sure there are situations where one can do that, depends
on the positions in question and other tasks and duties one has.

Anyway, I brought this up because I was asked offlist if it's possible,
so it clearly is not entirely obvious.

I don't see it as a big problem as long as people are aware of the
rules before the election process begins, but might be worth
clarifying in some rule summary to be published before elections.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen