From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2020 12:31:21 -0400
My apologies this was meant for the NCSG EC list.  The EC is in charge
of list moderation on the NCSG discuss list when necessary.  I will of
course apologize to Mr Aggarwal and thank you for catching this Arsene!
I am in a rural area dealing with extremely low bandwidth, and my
messaging speed is being drastically affected.  Emails are not sending
properly, that is how the list error crept in.

Stephanie Perrin