From:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:28:10 -0400
Hi Arsene,

With respect, did you actually read the comment?

We state on the first page that there are, "two purposes recognised for the existence of the Fellowship Program: one is to increase ICANN’s global reach and to have a local presence; a focal point or an advocate who understands their local Internet governance landscape and its broader global impact and who can help ICANN to increase awareness about Internet governance issues and specifically ICANN’s mission and mandate in their country and in their region. ... The other purpose for the fellowship is to get the fellows engaged with internal ICANN policy development processes and to help the Supporting Organisations and Advisory Committees (SO/ACs) recruit the fellows to join their SO/ACs."

So, unless I have misunderstood your email, I believe the text of our proposed statement already addresses your concerns.

Best wishes,
​Ayden Férdeline