From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:39:54 +0200
Hi Rafik,

Having been part of the team that reviewed this strategy in July 2018,
I will be happy to assist the team should they have any question. I
prefer to review the comment when it will be shared for membership
inputs.

It is so good that so many people are interested in teaming up for this.

Regards,
Arsene

--
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
(YALI) - ISOC Ambassador (IGF Brazil
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/Past-Ambassadors>
& Mexico
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/Current-Ambassadors>)
- AFRISIG 2016 <http://afrisig.org/afrisig-2016/class-of-2016/> - Blogger
<http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN's GNSO Council
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/gnso-council.htm> Member. AFRINIC Fellow (
Mauritius
<http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1907-afrinic-25-fellowship-winners>)*
- *IGFSA Member <http://www.igfsa.org/> - Internet Governance - Internet
Freedom.

Check the *2016 State of Internet Freedom in DRC* report (English
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=234>) and (French
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=242>)