From:
Michael Casadevall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Casadevall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2019 06:35:42 -0500
Sorry for the late reply,

A few months ago, I talked about the issue at my local DEFCON group
and assembled this slide deck. It's more or less up to date with my
current position on DoH and DoT. It's aimed at people who don't know
the specifics of DNS and walks through both it, DNSSEC, and DoT/DoH.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dcasmVO6JmlR7KA3qWfHDQatYZ-xl91LwfJy4TrskHw/edit?usp=sharing

This talk directly builds upon an earlier one that goes into details
about WebPKI and TLS certificates and explains the problems with them:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Zw6njGYKJmIGhWXssCRrOwwnC8HDWmjGb4PVdzFSU74/edit?usp=sharing

I can create a more specific article or document if folks in the NCSG
are interested.