From:
Mitch Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mitch Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2020 17:49:36 -0800
Hi Carlos,
    For one thing, PIR has sent documentation to ICANN in response to
its information request, but neither party has made that response public
yet. NCSG could demand that ICANN make those documents public,
consistent with John Jeffrey's letter of 9 December and its call for
transparency.
    Best,
      Mitch

Mitch Stoltz
Senior Staff Attorney, EFF | 415-436-9333 x142
https://www.eff.org/donate | https://act.eff.org/