From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2020 19:49:23 +0000
Hi Vaibhav,

I didn’t ask you wether you believe you were in the right or in the wrong, nor wether Milton was either. I didn’t offer any opinion or judgment on the substance of the disagreement between the two of you.

What I did do was ask if you believe that resolving a dispute with a colleague in this space of volunteers by seeking to create problems in his place of employment is a fair and reasonable thing to do. I also asked you wether you would like to see this become common practice within NCSG, whenever a dispute between two of our members arises, or wether disputes between our members should be settled by some other means. You’ve answered neither question.

Thanks.

Amr