From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2020 14:45:33 -0400
Hi folks, just a reminder that we have the NCSG Open meeting at 07:00
UTC Thursday.  Both NPOC and NCUC will be doing an update on their work,
and Matthew Shears will be joining us.  To prepare yourself to discuss
the way forward as we operate in a covid19 changed world, you may wish
to listen to the audio of last night's/morning's  meeting of the GNSO
Council and the Board, there was a good discussion of the predicament we
find ourselves in.
https://68.schedule.icann.org/meetings/TjHhegFtZwfdMxB7T#/?limit=10&sortByFields[0]=isPinned&sortByFields[1]=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders[0]=-1&sortByOrders[1]=-1

There will be a plenary discussion on that topic at 05:00 UTC prior to
our own meeting, which promises to be useful to our discussions as well.

https://68.schedule.icann.org/meetings/R2oKcfymPMACChq3j#/?limit=10&sortByFields[0]=isPinned&sortByFields[1]=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders[0]=-1&sortByOrders[1]=-1

Looking forward to seeing you in a few hours!  for those of us who will
be up in the middle of the night, check your coffee supplies now....

cheers

Stephanie Perrin