From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2022 11:51:19 +0800
Hi Rafik,

Not disagreeing with any of this. The Board can't fix our internal
issues, but they can (if they so choose) fix the procedural issues
and inertia that frustrates all of us. I am already talking inofficially
with the board members I know personally, and I am hoping for
opportunities to talk to them more generally.

	Julf