From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:50:43 -0400
Many thanks to all the members who joined the meeting with the Board
today.  We filled the hour, and did not actually get around to answering
the Board's questions.  I promised we would forward our responses on
paper, so I am building a document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y1roltzbfljbN5R1lkEbhCri6S3Mt7YwqspN-IVLqNE/edit?usp=sharing

For those who have trouble accessing Google docs, please just send me
your proposals.  The Board questions are:

1. Key priorities for action of ICANN constituencies in 2020 (e.g.
prioritization of recommendations, streamlining of reviews, improve
effectiveness of ICANN’s multistakeholder model, …)

2. Specific developments coming up that ICANN constituencies feel need
to be addressed when updating the ICANN Strategic Plan.

Kind regards

Stephanie Perrin

NCSG Chair