From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:51:26 -0400
Hi folks,

I just thought I would announce to the list that the EPDP Phase 2 report
was voted through by Council this morning, despite two votes against it
from the Business and Intellectual Property Constituencies.  Many thanks
to our EPDP team of nine long-suffering members, who have been working
on this since 2018, and to Rafik who was Council Liaison to the EPDP,
and took over as Chair when Janis Karklins left this spring.  It was a
long and exhausting haul, but much good work was done and we have
managed to move the yardsticks in a positive direction, in my opinion.

There is still plenty of work to do on the IRT, if anyone is interested
in Joining.  While we congratulate Amr El Sadr on his new job and wish
him the very best, he has had to resign from the NCSG team due to
conflicts, and so will no longer be representing us on the IRT.

Congrats to all!

Stephanie Perrin