From:
Caucasian Journal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caucasian Journal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2022 16:08:59 -0400
Dear colleagues, greetings from Caucasian Journal - a multi-lingual media resource based in Tbilisi (Georgia)!

We are honoured to become the new organizational member of NCSG.

We are looking forward to closer involvement with NCSG and ICANN in general. Just a day we published an interview with the Georgia's representative in ICANN, Mr. Lado Svanadze, on cybersecurity. It is available in two languages - English and Georgian. Just in case anybody is interested, here is the direct link to interview: https://english.caucasianjournal.org/2022/10/vladimer-svanadze-protection-of.html.

Furthermore, we would like to offer our multi-lingual media platform for relevant ICANN-related information, and would also be interested in interviewing the ICANN's representatives.

We are always thankful for all ideas and hints regarding possible interview speakers and subjects, and other cooperation possibilities.

Thank you in advance. We hope to hear from you soon.

With kind regards,

Dr. Alexander KAFFKA
Publisher, Caucasian Journal
www.caucasianjournal.org   ·   facebook facebook.com/CaucasianJournal.org   ·   twitter twitter.com/CaucasianJourna