From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:36:29 -0400
Hi members,

ICANN69 is now over, and for those who did not participate, I do
encourage you to check out the recordings, there were many interesting
sessions.  Our attendance as a group was down, I do not have statistics
but I am going to see if I can find them.  I realize that for many,
three weeks was a long haul, and it is very hard to sustain interest
virtually over such a long time.

I am happy to pass the torch of NCSG leadership to Bruna dos Santos!
Please give her all your support, and help with the task of leading this
stakeholder group.  It has been an honour to serve you for the past two
years.

I would like to thank Maryam Bakoshi for all her support, help and
encouragement.  Maryam has supported the NCSG, NCUC and NPOC with very
little help for years now, and has done an amazing job!

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin