From:
Vaibhav Aggarwal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vaibhav Aggarwal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 01:15:15 +0530
Hello Team,

I hope everyone is Well & taking good care in this tough global situation.

I have a question - while the business globally is stand still, there are domain renewals that are coming up. Why should the domain renewals be not  given a grace of at least 2 months before they expire (for the months of April & May).

Most of the Digital platforms which are there for listing, online businesses, are allowing extended listing complimentary in the interest of business.

Just raising - if we agree, which makes complete sense, then we can draft a formal letter to the board & the registry group for taking this forward quickly.

Regards
-Vaibhav Aggarwal
Vaibhavaggarwal.com
Twitter : @TheVaibhavAg
FB : vaibhav.tiger

Sent from my mobile device. Typos regretted.