From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2021 09:35:35 -0400
It is great to see the nominations of folks, all of which I warmly
support!  I am very sorry to see Raphael stepping away this year, but
hopefully we will have him back in action in the future, at a better time.

I would like to nominate Benjamin Akinmoyeje for NCUC Chair. Benjamin
has been an enthusiastic participant in the NCUC EC for some time now,
and he knows the challenges we are facing these days in engagement and
training.  He has been active in outreach and engagement, and I am sure
he would bring energy and great ideas to the NCUC as Chair.  I hope he
will accept this nomination.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin