From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2024 16:04:24 +0200
Thank you Stephanie and Poncelet,

I happily accept the nomination. As NCSG chair I have had to mainly
focus on the administrative side, with a lot of operational issues
and procedures to sort out, so I am looking forward to a possibility
of getting my teeth into some actual policy issues again.

As to attendance, I have to admit that during my 2 years as Nomcom
appointee to the Council and then 3 years as GAC liaison there was
one meeting - ICANN57 in Hyderabad - that I did not attend in person
(due to family issues).

	Julf