Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 May 2024 12:05:52 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone, first of all I want to thank you all for supporting me and voting me in for the GNSO Council for the past 4 years.  It has been very interesting, as we passed through the COVID years and out the other side, back to face to face meetings.  I have skipped a few of those out of abudance of caution….zoom has become very comfortable.

My term is up and I would like to nominate our current NCSG Chair Julf Helsingius to return to Council, where he had served us well as a noncom rep years ago.  He did a great job as GAC liaison, and he is assiduous in his attendance and doing all the homework that Councillors have to do….it is a lot of reading and a lot of management of parallel streams of work.  Julf has been routinely attending Council meetings and policy meetings so he is well up to speed and able to jump back into Council.

I hope you agree that he would be an excellent Councillor on the new Council this fall, and that Julf will accept this nomination.

Kind regards and many thanks again for your years of support

Stephanie Perrin