From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2023 16:45:32 +0200
The BC is arguing that lawyers/lobbyists/consultants who are
participating in PDPs and WG:s shouldn't have to disclose who
they are working for.

Their comment about us is "Interesting that the NCSG – which is a
  vociferous proponent of privacy – is beating the drum for revealing
  representation.  They can’t have it both ways – protect identities when
  they want and don’t when they find it convenient."

	Julf