From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2023 00:00:03 -0400
I hope everyone in NCSG enjoyed whatever holidays they celebrate over
the past weekend. For those who have been around a decade, I am sorry to
bring the sad news that our former Board seat holder (2011-2014) Bill
Graham died rather suddenly on April 6.  Bill was a fellow Canadian who
I knew very well, as he worked in the same federal government department
for many years.  He was a kind man with a great sense of humour who
cared deeply about NCSG issues, and his death is a loss to our Internet
community.  Bill and his partner Helen McDonald moved to Victoria BC
several years ago. Helen was Chair of the CIRA Board of Directors from
2017-2021.

He will be very much missed by those of us who knew him.

Stephanie Perrin