From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2023 09:27:10 +0300
It is indeed somewhat curious that the guiding questions don't even
hint at this, er, detail in the proposal.

In any event this definitely merits a comment from NCSG, and it
wouldn't hurt to have additional comments from individual
members either. If it passes as proposed, it will cause, let's
say interesting discussion in the council about nomcom delegates.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen