From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2023 23:08:33 -0400
I do hope that Julf Helsingius accepts the nomination for another term
as Chair.  He has done a great job, and I can testify that this is a job
where really you are barely getting your feet wet and under the table
(pardon the mixed metaphor), when it is time to run the next election.
We decided on one year terms for our Chairs, but when someone is doing a
great job, as Julf is, it makes sense to tie them down for another
term.  COVID has been rough on us, and now that we are finally getting
back to normal, please lets keep Julf for another term.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin