From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2024 16:14:33 +0200
Rafik,

> The formal handover is by the end of AGM as all our terms or election
> timeline are around ICANN AGM i.e. last day of meeting Thursday.
> However, the handover between outgoing chair and chair elect already
> starts prior to that in an informal way by sharing info about ongoing
> activities, explanation about procedures, adding new chair to NCSG
> committees mailings etc to be an observer before their term starts.

Absolutely. It is that latter part that isn't documented and hasn't
always happened as intended.

> so it will be just 1 or 2 days difference, unless you are meaning in
> some formal way ? but for handover of activities and work it should
> already have happened anyway.

Definitely agree with the "handover of activities and work it should
already have happened anyway". I picked the GNSO Council seating point
as an easy reference, but "at end of AGM" is just as good, as long
as it is documented and adhered to.

	Julf