From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2022 17:03:15 +0200
On 17-05-2022 15:12, Bruna Martins dos Santos wrote:
> The NCSG 2022 election results are finally here!

Many thanks Bruna, and many many thanks for everyone who voted.
Thanks also to David for being a great candidate, and I am
extremely glad he is willing to continue his very valuable work
in the NCSG, and I hope we can work together to address the
important issues he highlighted in his excellent Q&A response.

I think one thing we all notice is that the votes are pretty
evenly distributed, reflecting the fact that all candidates
were excellent. I am really looking forward to working together
with all off you - I am sure we are all too aware of the
many challenges and opportunities we are facing.

> I would like to congratulate all our newly elected leadership across
> constituencies and our SG, and also thank all candidates for putting
> their names forward. This has been yet another successful NCSG
> Leadership election and we're all responsible for that.

Again, thank you Bruna for your excellent work, and thank you everybody
involved in the elections. Looking forward to seeing many of you face to
face in The Hague, and online probably even before that.

	Julf