From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:40:44 +0200
Hi Bruna,

Yes, 'volunteer burnout' has been on our agenda with them for quite
a while, but things like the board-driven Policy Transition Program
Pilot shows that they have listened, so I think we owe it to them
to discuss it, and give them input and feedback.

The NomCom rebalancing, on the other hand, now seems to be primarily
a GNSO Council issue.

The recycling of veterans is definitely an issue (just look at the
most recent NomCom appointments).

	Julf