From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2022 23:18:20 +0800
Hi All,

I'm happy to work with someone to find a place for dinner tomorrow (Wed)
night.  We have so few times to be together, I'd hate to lose the
opportunity!

Same plan - We'll meet in the Hyatt ground floor lobby at 18.30 Wed night.

Please let me know privately if you are thinking of coming - for a rough
count. No need to RSVP though - if you are available, please come!

Best, Kathy

--
Kathy Kleiman
President, Domain Name Rights Coalition