From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2022 16:43:45 +0800
On 19-09-2022 16:05, Emmanuel Vitus wrote:

> I think the next step will be a
> strong  written recommendation and action plan to the board.

Maybe wait until we have had some more discussions with Avri and
Matthew about how to proceed - I think the Board would be more
favorable to a situation where they can be allowed to respond to
a clearly defined problem rather than being told what to do :)

Meanwhile let's line up our ducks. Hopefully someone still knows
the history in enough detail. The obvious points where this
could have been fixed were the NomCom review and the holistic
review and their implementations. Did we have anyone involved
in those?

	Julf