From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2022 09:25:51 -0400
I just wanted to remind folks who are in Kuala Lumpur, and those like me
who are not but are zooming in, that the CCWP on Human Rights is meeting
at the very end of the meeting, after the General meeting and
immediately after the GNSO Council wrapup. This is really important work
that lies at the heart of the mission of the NCSG, and we need to
continue to support it very actively.  For those who have not read the
documents, here is a link to the page where documents can be found.
There are more recent documents, so if someone is looking for a way to
engage and help out, getting this page up to date might be a good start.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/CCWP+on+ICANN+and+Human+Rights

Stephanie Perrin